Pregnancy: Baby Brain
Good Morning Everyone,
Happy Thursday. Getting so close to the bank holiday weekend now. Only 1 more day to go.
Today I wanted to write a blog about my pregnancy. Some of you are aware that I am currently pregnant with our first baby so excited about the little one being here. I thought I would do a blog about how I have got a baby brain since becoming pregnant.
So back towards the end of last year I found out I was pregnant Adam and I were over the moon about it. I had a lot of people tell me that I would get a baby brain but I said it can’t be that bad well I was wrong believe me. The amount of crazy things I have done since is unreal. Adam thought that he would create a list of all the things I have done. So today I thought I wanted share them with you.
- “Why is your tea not changing colour?” (Only to realise that I hadn’t put a tea bag in the cup).
- Trying to cook without putting the cooker on.
- After being told I would do this. I done the baby’s washing to get it out of the machine to me thinking I had turned everything pink and shrunk it. (Only to realise it was the baby’s stuff)
- Holding black tights, say to Adam are you doing a coloured load to which he says no black and I say great these need a wash.
- Was making a cup of tea, poured water in cup and then added milk wondered why it hadn’t changed colour thought the milk was off to then realising I actually put tropical juice in the tea instead of milk.
- I had breakfast, I then went to make tea went to the fridge to get the milk to see that it wasn’t in there. Thought maybe Adam used it all. Then sat and had a thought I was the last person to use it. So I thought I would check all the cupboards but nope couldn’t find it anywhere. So I then sat at the table in the kitchen thinking about where I could of put it to see it staring at me from the oven.
- Went and put my cereal bowl in the washing machine and went to put it on to then realise that it wasn’t the dishwasher.
- I was on my phone which was in front of me. Then I go where is my phone and start looking for it.
This is just some of the crazy stuff I have done. I have probably done a lot more funny things. When I tell Adam what I have done he finds it so funny. I don’t always find it funny I find it worrying to be honest from going from someone that doesn’t do things like that to always doing things like that, but lets hope once baby is here I will get my brain back.
When you were pregnant what did you do? How did your baby brain affect you? Tell me your story. I would love to here them.
Annika Louise. xxx