Crocheting a slip knot and foundation chain:
To start crocheting you need to be able to do a slip knot and a foundation chain. Below I am going to show you how I create a slip knot and foundation chain.
You will need:
- Crocheting Hook (Any size you want to use for me I’m using a 4mm)
- Begin with a slip knot. To do this you can use your hook or use your fingers. For me I use my fingers as I find it easier. Below is a picture of how I create a slip knot.
- Once you have a slip knot. Place your hook through the loop.
3. To begin the chain you need to yarn over and pull through the loop and this will create the start of your chain.
4. Continue to do the repeat step 3 until you have a chain of stitches.
Congratulation you have now created a slip knot and your foundation chain. You are now able to start crocheting.
If you need any help then please feel free to message me.
Annika Louise xxx